Bring the green in

I had never been much of a plant person myself. Yes, I always loved flowers and I recall that I used to go out into the garden to pluck some. However, I had always had this feeling in the back of my mind that why was it that we always had to go out into the open to see plants. And as the succulent trend began, it struck a chord in me which drew me towards itself. It had me into having plants into the homes. I do own a balcony and a terrace garden but bringing a piece of "green" into my home was a wholly different feeling.

There's just something about plants that make a place so calm and beautiful. I feel like merely gazing at them calms your mind and soul. Their presence simply livens up the space to add a touch of color and a hint of nature. And to see the plant bloom and thrive amidst your love and care; it's all such an incredibly rewarding feeling.

With that being said, it becomes totally necessary to note some pointers to provide your plant with the right dose of much-needed love, about which I'll be covering in my next blog.




 Until next time,

So now when are you going to join the succulent trend or are you already a part of it? Do let me know about it in the comments below.

Bye.😃


Comments

Popular Posts